Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Entry 2: My December Holidays

Hi everyone! Do you want to know where did I go or what kind of place did I go? I'll tell you where did I go for the December holidays.



I went to Malaysia at the 1st day of December. Next, I went to Bintan, Indonesia. I had lots of fun there! The swimming pool was gorgeous! The water was sky blue and we went to the beach to have some fun! The bad thing is, there were oil on the sea because of the boats there, so it made my new ball DIRTY!!!!!




This picture is from: http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&hl=zh-CN&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADBS_zh-CN___SG248&q=Bintan+Lagoon+resort&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

Labels:

10 Comments:

At January 16, 2008 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Wei Jian said...

wow Brendan Chan, Nice Picture:)

 
At January 16, 2008 at 6:31 PM , Blogger TechClass @ Work said...

Hi Brendan, remember to state where you get your site from. I went to Bintan 2 years ago. I stayed at Angsana Resort. It's really a nice place.

 
At January 16, 2008 at 10:35 PM , Blogger Lim Yue Heng said...

What do they have at Bintan?

 
At January 16, 2008 at 11:53 PM , Blogger Raphael Loh said...

Brendan, nice picture.
i have never been to Bintan, was it fun there?

 
At January 17, 2008 at 1:19 AM , Blogger Siti Fatin said...

Brendan, the pool is really gorgeous.I wish I could go to Bintan.

 
At January 17, 2008 at 2:57 AM , Blogger Amelia said...

Eee,what a dirty pool.
The pool is so cool when suddenly you said that the it was so dirty.Haha.
Wonderful holiday.

 
At January 18, 2008 at 3:01 AM , Blogger Malcolm ong said...

you're so unlucky.

 
At January 18, 2008 at 8:33 AM , Blogger SPONGEEY ~ Cheryl . said...

hope you have a great holiday

 
At January 22, 2008 at 10:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice place you have been!!!


=)

 
At January 22, 2008 at 11:07 PM , Blogger neosooming said...

not bad and what is Bintan?????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Audition 172bpm - 197bpm audition song `enjoy