Entry 3: Pet
Oh hi! Do you have a pet? I do not have one but I have an animal that I really like! It is a rabbit. OK. I have a story to tell. I am sure that you won't believe it but it is true. Last Saturday, I saw two abandoned rabbits at my car park while I was passing by. I was wondering why they were abandoned? Didn't the owner know that the carpark was too dangerous for the rabbits? I tried to catch them but they were simply too fast for me. One Indian man was passing by and asked what happened. After I told him about the rabbits. He immediatly joined me to search for the rabbits. In the end he managed to catch both of the rabbits and I decided to bring one of the rabbits home. My neighbour agreed to keep the other one until the SPCA officer came to collect it. I was so happy that my mother had allowed me to bring home one of the rabbits and take care of it before the SPCA officer came to collect it. By late evening, I had to pass the rabbit to the officer and I was very sad to see it go.
This picture is from: http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=Rabbit&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&vc=&fp_ip=SG
Labels: English

6 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rabbits are cute.Don't you think?
The rabbit is very cute. That is one of the cute rabbit.
So thin my is fatter than that.
Hi brendan,
I also kept a rabbit but someone stolen it about 2 years ago.It very near chinese new year than.That person must have catch my rabbit and ate it! But i really
missed my rabbit.It was called harry,so now its gone i called my
tortoise harry.
Faithfully,
Hanna
are rabbits hard to handle?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home