Sunday, March 16, 2008

Entry 6: Sports Carnival

Before the March holidays, we had a sports carnival. I did not enjoy much because I did not stay in school because I had signed up for the annual swimming carnival on that day. I was sad because I did not win any prize for my class. I disappointed my friends with that. Anyway, I will participate again next year. I hope I will have a better luck next year!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 19, 2008 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Wei Jian said...

Hi Brendan Chan, Its Ok if you didn't win any prize , it is important that you have fun
Bye!

Wei Jian

 
At March 26, 2008 at 1:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brendan Chan , your entries are getting shorter than ever. Please write more about what you did on your swimming!!!

Thanks , Chloe

 
At April 14, 2008 at 6:51 AM , Blogger amirul said...

what u loose!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Audition 172bpm - 197bpm audition song `enjoy