Reflection 2: My Dream
Hi everyone, all of us dream of becoming somebody, owning something or doing something which we really want to do.
Whatever it is, it will not be possible to realise our dream if we do not have a plan. In this reflection, I would like you to tell me about your dream. Here are some questions that may help you write down your reflection:
What is your dream?
My dream is to grow up quickly, become the world's to badminton player. My dream car is a Mitsubitshi Lancer GLX. I like its spoiler. To become the world's to badminton player, I have to train hard and win prizes in tournaments. So, can you all tell me what is your dream?
Labels: AR

1 Comments:
my dream is to become a astronaut!!
what do u think about it
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home