Sunday, April 27, 2008

Reflection 4: Food

Hi readers, welcome back.
For this post, I will talk about eating healthy. Now, I realised that Green Tea, that most of you like, is poisunous. You did not know that they are made of real Tea Leaves as they contain poison. If you make it a habit to drink it, you might get food poisoning. Next, french fries is what most of you like like those in Mc' Donalds. They are fried from RECYCLED oil, which is not healthy. It contains fat and next time, your body system will be quite weak and it can cause some damege to your body. Those recycled oil are black in colour. Form the on, I made it a point that is not to eat french fries everytime.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 5, 2008 at 7:18 AM , Blogger amirul said...

good luck for your exam.

 
At July 16, 2008 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Wei Jian said...

Brendan Chan ,
Are you sure that Green Tea is poisunous?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Audition 172bpm - 197bpm audition song `enjoy