Sunday, April 13, 2008

Reflection 3: Friendship

Hi all readers, I am talking about friendship in this post. Regarding about friendship, no matter what religion, we must cooporate with each other and help people in many ways. Friendship means that we do not fight and quarrell with each other. It is important to have friends because if you have a problem, you will not have somone to share a thought with. Even if we have friends but do not talk to each other, it is no use. So, after this blog post, all readers here must know what is important about friendship.


This image is taken from:
http://www.yahoo.com.sg/

Labels:

3 Comments:

At April 13, 2008 at 9:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brendan Chan , I agreed with you too!

 
At April 21, 2008 at 12:46 AM , Blogger TechClass @ Work said...

Yes, you're right. Brendan, regardless of "race, language or religion", we must treat one another equally.

 
At April 23, 2008 at 3:52 AM , Blogger timothy tan said...

I agree with you brendan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Audition 172bpm - 197bpm audition song `enjoy