Personal Response 4: Child Safety Belt In School Buses
Hi everyone, this personal response is about child safety belt in school buses. One saturday morning while I was reading the newspaper, something attractive caught my eye. I was reading it carefully when something I read made my blood grew cold. An eight year old boy was flung out of the school bus he was in. The bus did not have safety belts which is dangerous if an accident will cause easily. Yup, as expected, an accident caused and a car was sandwiched between the bus and another car. Luckily, the drivers were not hurt. So, if your school bus has seat belts, please use it.
Labels: AR

1 Comments:
Brendan Chan,
Your Right, but some school bus do not have seat belt and I think they are going make seat belt in other school bus
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home