Mdm Asrina
Hi Mdm Asrina,
Did you enjoy the life in Singapore?
How are you in Brunei?
The 3 weeks you spent in Singapore and in our school, I hope you enjoyed the 3 weeks!
Thank You For Coming to Singapore ti visit us.
Please come again if you want to visit and see us.
X0
Best Regards,
Brendan Chan of P4.5

4 Comments:
Hi Brendan Chan, this part,The 3 weeks you spent in Singapore and in our school, I hope you enjoyed the 3 weeks!
Thank You For Coming to Singapore ti visit us. The to you put ti :)
hey B.C. can you pick me up? i gotta bring my PS2. call me if you ca
I also wish that she would come to our school again
Brendan,
can you change your word "ti" to "to" or something else..
Wei Jian
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home