Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Unit 8: Question Words And Question Tags

Welcome Mdm Asrina,
When you came to Singapore,
  • What did you learn about our country?
  • What did you learn about our class and school?
  • What are the places of intrests in Brunei?
  • Do you like being a teacher?
  • What different races do you have in Brunei?

I hope you enjoyed and learned some things about our country and school.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At July 16, 2008 at 5:10 PM , Blogger Wei Jian said...

Brendan Chan,
you have only 2 question! I thought Mrs. Tan says she need 5 question at least?

 
At July 16, 2008 at 5:14 PM , Blogger Darren said...

ya why u have 2 only lol?

 
At July 16, 2008 at 5:19 PM , Blogger Natalie; said...

Hi Brendan Chan.
I think you need to wrte more questions... At least five questions!!! =)

 
At July 18, 2008 at 1:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Audition 172bpm - 197bpm audition song `enjoy